Digitalize in Stockholm 2019
Convene in one of the top ranked innovative regions in the world for a deep dive into visions, cutting edge research, and innovation. Explore impacts, driving forces and technologies of digitalization for society, people and industries.
The first day addresses industry and society challenges and visions, with a mix of high-level keynotes, deep-dive panels and discussions, and demonstrations. Topics will range from smart manufacturing, future transport, smart cities, living in the digitalized world, innovations for public sector and life science.
The second day goes deeper into the very latest research into technologies that drive digitalization. Leading academia researchers present and debate with industry and public research leaders.
The event is an opportunity to network with research and innovation leaders and visionaries, including specially invited young international researchers gathering for a co-located career event.
Some of the world leading experts speaking include:
- Darja Isaksson, Director General of the Swedish Innovation Agency
- Professor Gerhard Fettweis, TU Dresden
- Prof. Petar Popovski, Aalborg University
- Prof. Pierangela Samarati, Università degli Studi di Milano
- Dr. Sara Mazur, Chair Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program
- Siim Sikkut, CIO of Estonia
- Professor Thomas Bergs, Division director Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology
- Prof. Yonina Eldar, Weizmann Institute of Science