Results from vehicle automation pilots within KRABAT
KRABAT is a part of the Government’s innovation partnership program “The next generation’s travel and transport” and has the mission to drive the development towards a shift in the Swedish transport system. Several pilots and demonstrations have been carried out within the project, testing shared, connected and autonomous solutions in the real world.
On the 28th of April, from 9-10, we invite you to this digital event to learn more about gained insights and progress made in the automation tests. You will get presentations from:
- The Stockholm Autopilot – Lars Polgren, Nobina
- The S3 shuttle tests in Gothenburg – Anne Faxér Yu, RISE
- Automated City Buses – Joakim Jonsson, Volvo
- Improved Testing of Self-Driving Vehicles in Challenging Traffic Situations – Katarina Boustedt, Asta Zero
- 5G Ride Traffic Tower tests – Eleonor Sjödin Turah, Kista Science City
Results from the tests, perspectives on how these initiatives can contribute to a more sustainable transport system and thoughts on the next steps within this area will be presented.
Welcome to an exciting digital event!
Moderated by: Sofia Löfstrand, Project Manager, Drive Sweden
The webinar will be held via Zoom.