Drive Sweden Thematic Area Meeting: Business Models
The Drive Sweden thematic area Business Models arranged a webinar on the 4th of June which focused on how well prepared companies are to handle drastic changes such as COVID-19 from a business model perspective. See the presentations here.
- Introduction – Sofie Vennersten, Programme Director, Drive Sweden
- From learning organisations to intelligent organisations – proven principles for managing both risks and opportunities – Erik Wetter, Assistant Professor, House of Innovation, Stockholm School of Economics
- Effects on the sharing economy from a startup perspective – Klara Bergkvist, Market Manager Sweden & Norway, GoMore
- Shared Mobility – Sustainable Business Model for the future – David Green, CDO, Lynk & Co
- Discussion with speakers with an introduction from Emrah Karakaya, Assistant Professor of Industrial Dynamics and Sustainable Business Models, KTH. Moderated by Mikael Rönnholm, Thematic Area Leader Business Models, CEVT
- Drive Sweden Business Model Lab – Results so far – Rami Darwish, Project Leader Drive Sweden Business Model Lab, Integrated Transport Research Lab, KTH
- Drive Sweden Business Model Lab: A practical example of reshaping the business model – Tobias Forngren, CEO, Freelway
- Updates from work within the Thematic Area Business Models – Jonas Mårtensson, KTH, Mikael Rönnholm, CEVT – Thematic Area Leaders Business Models (Slides can be found under "Introduction")
- Summary and next steps
Arranged by Drive Sweden.