(Eventet hölls på engelska)
The agenda looked as follows:
- Welcome and news from Drive Sweden – Jan Hellåker and Sofie Vennersten, Drive Sweden
- Introduction from Darja Isaksson, Director General, Vinnova
- Innovating in crises – discussion with Martin Wahlgren, CONSAT, Klara Bergkvist, GoMore and Tobias Forngren, Freelway
- SME-driven innovation – Simonas Kuksas, Fairtiq, Karin Ebbinghaus, Elonroad, Hampus Ahlqvist, Tensoreye. Moderator: Martin Jönsson, Business Sweden.
- Results from Drive Sweden projects pushing innovation, among others 5G RIDE, Terese Hellenros, Telia and Stefan Myhrberg, Ericsson and Automated Vehicle Traffic Control Tower 2, Elisa Bin, Integrated Transport Research Lab, KTH
- AI as enabler for more efficient, safe and sustainable mobility – Amritpal Singh, Viscando and Sofia Löfstrand, Drive Sweden
- Speech by Malin Cederfelt Östberg, State Secretary to the Minister for Infrastructure, Tomas Eneroth
- Adaptation of policies for implementing future mobility solutions – discussion with Susanne Stenberg, RISE and Drive Sweden Policy Lab, Pernilla Bremer, Swedish Transport Agency, Malin Fijen Pacsay, Region Stockholm and Mikael Ivari, Gothenburg Urban Transport Administration
- Results from Drive Sweden projects on user involvement – Welcome on board: Alexander Seward, Veridict; DELTA: Sara Nozkowa, Kista Science City; Tunnll: Kirill Blazhko
- The role of the cities in the mobility transformation – Discussion with Anders Bengtsson, Future by Lund and Åsa Minoz, ViableCities. Moderator: Olof Johansson, Swedish Transport Administration.
- The Chinese Automated Vehicle Roadmap – Gong Weije, Vice President of CICV (China Intelligent & Connected Vehicles Institute Co. Ltd), Secretary General of CAICV (China Alliance for Intelligent & Connected Vehicles)
- Highly Automated Driving for Consumer Vehicles – T. Russell Shields, CEO of RoadDB and world-renowned serial entrepreneur
- Information about open calls and strategic projects within Drive Sweden