Results on the development of future mobility within the KRABAT project
The KRABAT project, a part of Drive Sweden, gathers several actors at the forefront of developing the vehicles and mobility solutions of tomorrow. Now you have the chance to take part of their results from finalized and ongoing work on connected shared shuttle services, the auto pilot in Stockholm, system solutions for shared cars, automated city buses, connected traffic signals and the policy lab for future services.
The areas mentioned are all sub projects of KRABAT and three of them have recently concluded their work. After the presentations you will get the chance to ask questions and mingle.
- Coffee, tea and a sandwich
- Introduction - Sofia Löfstrand, Drive Sweden, Filip Kjellgren, Vinnova
- Connected traffic signals - Johan Östling, Rise
- Shared shuttle services - Victor Malmsten, Rise
- The Auto pilot in Stockholm - Lars Polgren, Nobina
- System solutions for shared cars - Kari Kauppi, Volvo Cars
- Policy lab on support for future mobility services - Kristina Andersson, Rise
- Automated city buses - Joakim Jonsson, Volvo
- Q&A and mingle
This event is held in Stockholm - at our office on Drottninggatan 33.