Resultat från piloter med automatiserade fordon inom KRABAT
(The event was held in English)
KRABAT is a part of the Government’s innovation partnership program “The next generation’s travel and transport” and has the mission to drive the development towards a shift in the Swedish transport system. Several pilots and demonstrations have been carried out within the project, testing shared, connected and autonomous solutions in the real world.
On the 28th of April the project arranged a digital event to present gained insights and progress made in the automation tests. The attendees got presentations from:
- The Stockholm Autopilot – Lars Polgren, Nobina
- The S3 shuttle tests in Gothenburg – Anne Faxér Yu, RISE
- Automated City Buses – Joakim Jonsson, Volvo Buses
- Improved Testing of Self-Driving Vehicles in Challenging Traffic Situations – Katarina Boustedt, Asta Zero
- 5G Ride Traffic Tower tests – Eleonor Sjödin Turah, Kista Science City
Results from the tests, perspectives on how these initiatives can contribute to a more sustainable transport system and thoughts on the next steps within this area were presented.
Moderated by: Sofie Vennersten, Programme Director, Drive Sweden