French-Swedish Workshop on transportation & smart cities
France and Swedish signed a partnership on innovation and green solution on the 17th November 2017 which concerns notably transportation and smart cities.
In this scope, the French Institute is supporting French and Swedish stakeholders involved the fields covered by the partnership and which are engaged in research and innovation projects.
Set up a series of seminars to deepen French-Swedish collaboration though EU projects (H2020, Erasmus +, …)
- Education: PhD level - exchanges, cofounding
- Transportation: connected and autonomous vehicles, green energy, logistics
- Smart cities: connected cities/building, nearly zero-energy building
- User-centered strategy: personal data (ethics, management), cocreation with users of new ways of live/implementation of new transportation systems
- Test-beds facilities: benchmarking, research mobility
Schedule: 9:30 to 17:30
- Part 1:
Make contacts, round table for an open brain storming to propose an agenda for the next part of the day
- Part 2:
Discuss a roadmap for future bilateral workshop(s) and how take it into actions ; selection of topics and definition of an action plan to organise the workshop with leaders (content and organisation).
With participation by:
Agnès Jullien, Head of international relationships, IFSTTAR
Eugenia Llamas, Head of international relationships, Engineering school of Paris City
Camille Dulor, Coordinator for international relationships, University of Eastern Paris – Marne-la-Vallée.
For questions & registration, please contact:
Sandrine Testaz, The French Embassy | Institut français de Suèdesandrine.email@example.com