Drive Sweden Forum
Here are a few highlights from the agenda:
- David Green, Chief Digital Officer at Lynk & co, gives us insights from this transformational car manufacturer.
- Technological innovation and ethics – Anna Fridén, principal secretary for the KOMET committee, which was established by the Swedish Government to identify policy challenges and to accelerate policy development linked to the fourth industrial revolution.
- The new roadmap for a connected and automated road transport system – Olof Johansson, The Swedish Transport Administration.
- Future scenarios for the digitalized freight transport sector – Gyözö Gidofalvi, Integrated Transport Research Lab (ITRL) KTH.
- In addition there will be discussions and new insights about control towers, society planning and public engagement, AI in the future transport system and digital infrastructure.
As usual, you will be able to network with both Swedish and international actors and learn about and discuss the latest progress connected to future mobility solutions. The program will also include a presentation of Drive Sweden's new thematic areas and way of working.
Register already today to make sure you get a seat! The detailed programme will be available mid-August.
When? September 12, 09.00-16.30
Where? Lindholmen Science Park, Gothenburg
We look forward to seeing you!
The seminar is free of charge, but a no show fee of SEK400 will be charged in case participation isn't cancelled by September 11.
The day before, on September 11, you can also participate in an event dedicated to societal development and automated transports. This event will be held in Swedish - read more and register for "Framtidens stad med automatiserade transporter"