Business Leadership for Sustainability Transformation
(Eventet kommer att hållas på engelska)
The global pandemic has created an unprecedented reality that is profoundly impacting our society and economy now and for the foreseeable future. At the same time, a slower, less visible but perhaps even more devastating reality is transpiring with climate change. Never before has it been more crucial to rethink how we conduct business.
With industry frontrunners in the Nordics as well as the American West Coast, the event will explore:
- Why companies need to to reinvent themselves as catalysts for a sustainable future.
- How to lead an organization on a sustainable transformation journey.
- How to move from incremental change to exponential impact.
Featured organizations and speakers
- Tom Steyer, Founder of NextGen America.
- Karin Olofsdotter, Ambassador of Sweden to the United States.
- Eleni Kounalakis, Lieutenant Governor of California.
- Eva Karlsson, CEO of Houdini Sportswear.
- Vincent Stanley, Director of Philosophy at Patagonia.
- Henrik Henriksson, CEO of Scania.
- Elaine Weidman Grunewald, Sustainability executive, founder, investor and board member.
- Darja Isaksson, Director General at Sweden´s Innovation Agency, Vinnova.