Bifrost Mobility: Life on Wheels – How will the pandemic affect the new normal in mobility?
(Eventet hålls på engelska)
The film Life on Wheels tells the compelling story of a culture on the verge of a revolution that will transform our economy, our environment, and the rhythms of our everyday lives. It coincides with many changes cities are now considering with regards to road space and transit.
With the film as a baseline, we invite you to an event focusing on the new normal for mobility in our cities globally.
- How will the pandemic affect the need for mobility services?
- Is shared mobility outdated?
- What will our cities look like post-Covid?
- What opportunities for change does the pandemic carry with it?
During this virtual event we will get the chance to hear the perspectives of the filmmakers as well as the perspectives of a renowned panel:
- David Hodge & Hi-Jin Hodge, the team behind Life on Wheels
- Jessica Alba, internal and external liaison on transportation policy matters at Stanford University
- Gerry Tierney, Associate Principal and Mobility Lab Co-Director at Perkins & Will
- Peter Katz, founder and CEO of SmartGO
- Shin-pei Tsay, Director of Global Policy for Cities and Transportation at Uber
- Sofie Vennersten, Program Director, Drive Sweden
Moderator: Timothy Papandreou, founder of Emerging Transport Advisors
BIFROST TALKS MOBILITY Is a series of webinars hosted by Nordic Innovation House - Silicon Valley, together with partners to discuss the future of mobility. This webinar is a partnership with the Swedish strategic innovation program Drive Sweden.