Drive Sweden Test Site Stockholm Demo Day 2018
This years’ event on Tuesday 12th of June, will host Round Table-discussions about challenges and opportunities regarding future automated transports. You are invited to join us, not only to be inspired by the demonstrations, but also to share your opinions because we believe shared knowledge will bring us further.
During the Drive Sweden Round Tables in the morning, we will ask for your help and input when we discuss challenges and opportunities for creating good accessibility in sustainable societies (both cities and rural areas) through leveraging the benefits from the on-going digitalization and automation. The discussions will focus on shared mobility and modernization of the future public transports. In all, we are aiming at sharing information, and clarify the challenges within the transport area as well as future possibilities through electrification, digitalization and automation. What kind of activities can and should we focus on?
During the Drive Sweden Test Site Stockholm Demonstrations, our partners will be showing some of their most interesting concepts that are driving innovation towards a trustworthy sustainable-shared transportation system. Some demos will be outdoors, so check the weather forecast! During the day coffee and a light lunch will be served.
Drive Sweden Round Tables
- 09.00 Registration and coffee
- 09.30 Welcome to Test Site Stockholm – Jan Hellåker (Drive Sweden)
- 09.40 Introduction to Drive Sweden Round Tables - Hamid Zarghampour, Maria Kraft, Johannes Berg and Rolf Lundgren (Trafikverket)
- 10.00-11.00 Round table discussions
- 11.00-11.20 Summary and wrap-up of discussions
Drive Sweden Test Site Stockholm
- 11.30 Daniel Helldén (Stockholm Stad)
- 11.40 Jonas Bjelfvenstam (Transportstyrelsen)
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch & tours through Ericsson Studio
- 12.00-14.30 Test Site Stockholm demonstrations
The event is open for everyone, but the venue has a limitation of 100 attendees, so register right away.
Make sure to join us for a day of inspiration and insight into the future of mobility.
If you have questaions, please contact Martijn Bout: firstname.lastname@example.org