A Chinese outlook on future transportation and traffic safety
There are seven partners in CTS: Research Institute of Highway Ministry of Transport (RIOH), Tongji University, Tsinghua University, Volvo Car Corporation, AB Volvo, Autoliv Development AB, and Chalmers.
AGENDA AND PRESENTATIONS
- CTS introduction by the CTS director Feng Chen and Anna Nilsson Ehle, Director at SAFER.
- The Development of Autonomous Driving in China, Wang Lin Deputy ITS Director, RIOH.
- Test and Evaluation of Autonomous Driving in China, Zhu Xichan, prof, Tongji university.
- V2X in China, Yao Danya, prof, Tsinghua university.
- China Automotive Engineering Research Institute: Introduction of Intelligent Vehicle Integrated Systems Test Area (i-VSTA) in China (Chongqing), Chen Tao.
- Panel discussion with questions
The seminar is open for all who are interested!
Please register asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org