Connected Traffic Signals
This information will be connected and available in the Drive Sweden Innovation Cloud and primarily to the Drive Sweden partners. Geographically the project will be carried out in several cities in Sweden with both cities and Swedish Traffic Administration as some of the partners.
The project will not develop any functions like e.g. “Time to Green”, but focus on how to connect the traffic lights and becoming an enabler for other projects.
The project will also discuss:
- Policies and possibilities with this set up for the future
- The future technical solutions needed for the system
- If the standard regarding “messages/information format” is on track
Deliverables from the project:
- IT architecture regarding the flow of data in the different systems and also IT security
- APIs from Drive Sweden Innovation Cloud with relevant information
- Roles, routines, administration and responsibilities in the entire system from the local “traffic light” to the API
Reports and final report
Final report WP 7 Connected Traffic Signals
Drive Sweden Innovation Cloud KRABAT WP7 Architecture
Latency Gbg stad Linnéplatsen – Volvo Cars Cloud 20180926
Interpretation of utilization of the SAEJ2735 ISO 19091