EU-Coordination Drive Sweden
This project aims to give Drive Sweden partners a greater access to and additional strength from developments within the EU. By leveling-up the efforts at EU-level new doors can be opened for scaling up projects, driving common Swedish perspectives on mobility and finding new ways for funding.
The initiative “EU-coordination Drive Sweden”, has a broad European focus but places great emphasis on developments related to the EU initiative CCAM (Cooperative, connected and automated mobility).This approach brings concretization and a comprehensive take on where to best use resources to make a difference.
The project will focus on:
- Creating prerequisities to scale up existing Swedish projects
- Contributing to roadmaps and other strategies within the EU
- Driving a consolidated Swedish perspective, where we have consensus
- Supporting and encouraging more Swedish actors to participate in EU projects on, for example, mobility, traffic safety and smart cities
- Being an active part in the CCAM partnership
Some of the expected long-term results from the project include increased financial support from the EU and a greater knowledge among our partners about working with European collaborations. A strengthened Drive Sweden presence at a European level, where the Swedish ecosystem and prioritized questions are highlighted, can also boost our partners’ competitiveness and create new business opportunities.