Drive Sweden is a Strategic Innovation Program launched by the Swedish government. The program is funded by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Swedish Research Council Formas and Sweden’s innovation agency VINNOVA. Lindholmen Science Park is the host for the program.
Drive Sweden is governed by the program board that was elected at the Annual Meeting on February 1, 2018.
- Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd (ordförande)
- Agneta Wargsjö, Trafikverket
- Anna Anund, VTI
- Gerhard Wennerström, Samtrafiken
- Jacob Gramenius, Transportstyrelsen
- Jenny Lindqvist, Ericsson - replaced by Charlotte Lundén, Ericsson
- Karl-Henrik Johansson, KTH
- Marianne Grauers, RISE - replaced by Eilert Johansson, RISE
- Mattias Lundberg, Stockholms stad
- Niklas Gustavsson, Volvo Group
- Niklas Siljeblad, Hertz & Sunfleet
- Niklas Wahlberg, Lindholmen Science Park
- Tord Hermansson, Volvo Cars
The day-to-day program operations are performed by the Program Office, led by the Program Director with support from assigned individuals from member organizations.
Autonomous Base Camp
The ABC function has been established within the framework of the Drive Sweden program office to pave the way for the market breakthrough of self-driving vehicles for shorter transportation needs.