Drive Sweden is a Strategic Innovation Program launched by the Swedish government. The program is funded by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Swedish Research Council Formas and Sweden’s innovation agency VINNOVA. Lindholmen Science Park is the host for the program.
Drive Sweden is governed by the program board that was elected at the Annual Meeting on January 31, 2019.
- Jan Hellåker (Chairman)
- Agneta Wargsjö, Trafikverket
- Anna Anund, VTI
- Gerhard Wennerström, Samtrafiken
- Jacob Gramenius, Transportstyrelsen
- Charlotte Lundén, Ericsson
- Annika Stensson Trigell, KTH
- Mattias Lundberg, Stockholms stad
- Niklas Gustavsson, Volvo Group
- Klara Bergkvist, GoMore
- Peter Hafmar, Nobina Technology
- Maria Fuxborg, Lindholmen Science Park
- Niclas Nygren, Volvo Cars
- Martin Svensson, Vinnova
- Andreas Netz, Vinnova
The day-to-day program operations are performed by the Program Office, led by the Program Director with support from assigned individuals from member organizations.
Autonomous Base Camp
The ABC function has been established within the framework of the Drive Sweden program office to pave the way for the market breakthrough of self-driving vehicles for shorter transportation needs.