Drive Sweden is a Strategic Innovation Program launched by the Swedish government. The program is funded by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Swedish Research Council Formas and Sweden’s innovation agency VINNOVA. Lindholmen Science Park is the host for the program.
Drive Sweden is governed by the program board that was elected at the Annual Meeting on February 1, 2017.
- Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd (Chairwoman)
- Agneta Wargsjö, Swedish Transport Administration
- Gerhard Wennerström, Samtrafiken
- Jacob Gramenius, Swedish Transport Agency
- Jenny Lindqvist, Ericsson
- Karl-Henrik Johansson, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Mattias Lundberg, City of Stockholm
- Niklas Gustavsson, Volvo Group
- Niklas Wahlberg, Lindholmen Science Park
- Thomas Ekman, Cabonline
- Tord Hermansson, Volvo Cars
- Urban Karlström, Forum for transportinnovation
The day-to-day program operations are performed by the Program Office, led by Program Director with support from assigned individuals from member organizations.