Vinnova has a new announcement in the Industrial Development department. The announcement is broad and you can search within all different areas of industrial development. You can apply for a grant for a hypothesis, preliminary study or test of an idea that is groundbreaking, ie a technology, methodology, or strategy that can radically affect an area of industrial development. Projects can lead to radically renewed value chains, materials, production systems, products, services, methods or strategies in Swedish industry.
- You can apply for up to SEK 500,000 in contributions.
- Vinnova requires no co-financing, but it will be required that the application justifies why this idea could not be run within a regular offer, where co-financing is required,.
- Project time up to 12 months and projects must start before the end of 2018.
- You can apply for a consortium or as a single applicant.
- The call will close 2 October.