Autonomous vehicles and public transport in Europe
There will also be presentations on pilot projects and trials, potential use cases of AVs in public transport, strategies for deployment of AVs to support transit operations and asset management, ways to leverage AVs for post-pandemic recovery, funding and procurement strategies.
The conference will bring together experts from government agencies, public transport authorities, vehicle technology suppliers, R&D institutes, academic institutions and private companies to address issues in policy, planning, funding, technology, market development, testing and deployment of AVs.
Some of the key speakers include:
- Claire Depré, Head of Unit, Intelligent Transport Systems, DG MOVE, European Commission, Belgium
- Sofia Löfstrand, Senior Project Manager, Drive Sweden, Lindholmen Science Park, Sweden
- Richard Morris, Innovation Lead - Autonomous & Connected Vehicles, Innovate UK
- Sarah Owen-Vandersluis, Head of Transport and Infrastructure Strategy, KPMG, UK
- Dimitri Konstantas, AVENUE's Project Coordinator, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Ulla Tikkanen, Technical Project Manager, FABULOS Project, Forum Virium Helsinki, Finland
- William Levassor, Autonomous Transport Systems Deputy Director, Transdev, France
- Natalie Rodriguez, Senior Project Manager, Hamburger Hochbahn AG, Germany
- Susanne Pröstl, FTI-Coordinator, Wiener Linien, Austria
- Marten Kaevats, Digital Innovation Adviser, Government of Estonia, Estonia
- Suzanne Hoadley, Senior Manager & Traffic Efficiency Coordinator, Polis Network, Belgium