Drive Sweden Forum and Annual meeting
As usual, you will be able to network with both Swedish and international actors and learn about and discuss the latest progress connected to future mobility solutions.There will be discussions and insights connected to our thematic areas Society Planning, Public Engagement, Business Models, Policy Development and Digital Infrastructure and at the end of the day, there will be a premiere of ”Life on Wheels, a new documentary film that tells the story of the car-based culture, on the verge of a revolution.
Examples from the agenda (will be continuously updated)
- Mattias Landgren, State Secretary to The Minister for Infrastructure, will give a speech on the Swedish government´s take on future smart mobility
- Disruptive mobility and the way towards shared mobility, Bodil Eriksson, M
- International outlook; Implications of global mega trends on the automotive industry in Europe, US and China, Martin Jönsson, Business Sweden
- Connected automated truck and the future of control towers, Johan Holmqvist and Kristian Jaldemark, Carmenta
- National ticketing system for all transit in Sweden, Gerhard Wennerström, Samtrafiken
- Guidance to autonomous vehicles – mobility for persons with deafness, blindness and deaf-blindness, Jonas Andersson och Joshua Bronson, RISE
In addition, there will be a panel discussion around how technology development can contribute to reaching the societal goals and results from the LIMA project on the work with mobility hubs. And more!
When? February 6, 09:00-18:00 (including the film premiere "Life on Wheels”)
Where? Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
Don’t miss that on February 5 and 7, there will be thematic area meetings addressing Society Planning, Public Engagement, Policy Development and Business models. Read more and sign up for this here!
We look forward to seeing you!