Data sharing and Control Towers - results from Drive Sweden projects
You will get results from AD Aware Traffic Control about connected traffic control, updates from The Swedish Transport Administration's work with - among other things - data sharing, results from CAT (Connected Automated Truck) and get at possibility to provide input to a new strategic project on Digital infrastructure. Last but not least - learn more about the possibilities with Drive Sweden Innovation Cloud.
The core of the theme Digital infrastructure is that automated vehicles and new mobility services will benefit heavily from being connected and managed on a system level, rather than having “autonomous” vehicles and services independently trying to operate mainly based on local sensors and local intelligence. This approach was adopted early by Drive Sweden, by developing and piloting connected cloud services to support automated mobility.
Since the seats are limited at this event, this invitation is first sent to our partners and program office. So if you want to make sure that you will get a seat, book before 1 Nov!
- Data sharing and Nordic Way 3 - Hamid Zarghampour and Johnny Svedlund, The Swedish Transport Administration
- AD Aware Traffic Control - Advanced Cooperative Driver Assistance, presentation & demo - Kristian Jaldemark et al, Carmenta (Project partners: Carmenta, Volvo Cars, CEVT, Ericsson, RISE)
- Connected Automated Truck (CAT): Presentation of project results and premiere of CAT – the movie - Johan Holmqvist, Carmenta, Stefan Myhrberg, Ericsson (Project partners: Ericsson, Einride, Carmenta)
- New project: Digital infrastructure for the transport system - Anders Johnson och Niklas Grybe, RISE
- Drive Sweden Innovation Cloud – demonstration and try for yourself, Simon Moritz, Ericsson