Drive Sweden Forum
To download all the presentations - please scroll down.
Through the KRABAT program, sponsored by the Swedish Government’s Innovation partnership programmes, Drive Sweden has initiated two pilot projects based on these vehicles; Autopiloten in Kista, and S3 in Gothenburg. The results from these trials, based on 6 months operation and transporting 20,000+ passengers, will be presented in detail.
The conference will also deal with policy issues around these vehicles, technical aspects and business model issues. Many of the present shuttle manufacturers will participate in the conference, which will contain several interesting presentations and exciting panel discussions.
- 09.00 - Coffee & sandwich
Welcome to Drive Sweden Forum & Intro KRABAT - Jan Hellåker
- Project: The Autopilot in Kista - Mikael Jansson
- SARA1 overview / The transition to self-driving buses - Rami Darwish
- Determinants of Willingness-to-Pay for AV Services - Pei Nen Chee (Esther)
- 10.15 - Networking coffee break
Allocation of Autonomous Buses - Jonas Hatzenbuhler
Panel debate: System impacts from self-driving buses - Vaike Fors moderator, Mikael Jansson, Anna Pernestål Brenden, Yusak Sussilo, Erik Jenelius, Viktor Malmsten
Partner pitch: VOI – e-scooter startup - Carro Hjelm
- 12.00 - Networking lunch
- Shared Shuttle Services, overview & results from the Chalmers pilot - Birger Löfgren & Autonomous Mobility
- ABC progress & status - Birger Löfgren
- Shuttle business models - Sigma Dolins
- 14.00 - Networking coffee break
Challenges of an Autonomous Service Provider - David Shakory, MOIA (Volkswagen Group)
Panel, Theme: Technology & Business Models - Sigma Dolins moderator, David Shakory - MOIA, Clement Delbouys - Easymile, Herve Gentil - Navya, Dennis Mica - 2getthere
- Barkarby preview - Lars Polgren
- LIMA preview - Sofia Löfstrand
- Next steps, closing - Jan Hellåker
- 16.00 - Conference ends