Drive Sweden is a Strategic Innovation Program launched by the Swedish government. The program is funded by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Swedish Research Council Formas and Sweden’s innovation agency VINNOVA. Lindholmen Science Park is the host for the program. The partnership is vast and established and can be found in full under Partners.
Drive Sweden is governed by the program board that was elected at the Annual Meeting on February 6, 2020.
- Jan Hellåker (ordförande)
- Agneta Wargsjö, Trafikverket
- Anna Anund, VTI
- Gerhard Wennerström, Samtrafiken
- Jacob Gramenius, Transportstyrelsen
- Charlotte Lundén, Ericsson
- Annika Stensson Trigell, KTH
- Mattias Lundberg, Stockholms stad
- Tony Sandberg, Scania
- Klara Bergkvist, GoMore
- Peter Hafmar, Nobina Technology
- Tord Hermansson, Lindholmen Science Park
- Niclas Nygren, Volvo Cars
- Andreas Netz, Vinnova
The day-to-day program operations are performed by the Program Office, led by the Program Director with support from representatives, with responsibilities for different areas, from member organizations. You can contact all members of the Program Office by e-mail - find the details below.